1. You agree that you shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the Website or reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
3. You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the Website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the Website or server where it is hosted.
4. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the Website.
5. The work on the Website, including the images, logos, text and other such information, is the property of www.naturallysweetkitchen.com (unless otherwise stated). You may not republish or duplicate entire recipes or large bodies of post text without first obtaining written permission. You also may not edit or crop images without written permission. However, you are welcome to share photos from the site on social media outlets and other websites provided that you clearly credit Naturally Sweet Kitchen and provide a clickable link back to the original post.
Although we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the Website may be slightly outdated.
The Website reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the Website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: May 2018